Home Automation – The Future is Now
Home automation systems are becoming increasingly popular for those looking to build or renovate, many people are chasing the ideal ‘home of the future’.
Not only can home automation offer added security to your house, but it also provides for easy entertainment, appliance and lighting control. These systems allow you to:
- Facilitate easy management of all aspects of your home, including air conditioning, home appliances and sprinkler systems.
- Adjust lighting around the house from all panels, many systems have pre-set options like “cinema” and “entertaining” mode.
- Avoid fumbling around in the dark – certain combinations of lights can be turned on with the click of a button (or even the opening of your garage door).
- Provide security while you’re away by programming your lights to give your home the ‘lived in’ look.
- Connect all aspects of your home – home automation systems can generally ‘speak’ to other technology within your house, like your security system.
Smart home automation is also the perfect choice for those with accessibility needs. Many systems can be controlled with the click of a button, meaning that repetitive switching can be eliminated.
Clipsal Home Automation
Clipsal Integrated Systems provide residential solutions for home automation. This company is internationally renowned for their high tech home automation hubs, and in a recent build completed by Corella Construction, a Clipsal System was implemented. We found the installation process incredibly smooth, and the client is more than happy with their new, high-tech home.
Clipsal offer a range of product groups depending on the level of automation you’re after, they cater for lighting control (including motion-triggered action), multi-zone audio, air-conditioning (and other appliance) management, security systems, and more. Their flexibility and technical quality lead many people to believe that they offer one of the best home automation systems on the market.
Find Out More
If you’re interested in home automation for an upcoming job, why not get in touch? Our team would be more than happy to walk you through the necessary requirements and answer any questions you may have.